Have you ever wondered how t-shirt screen printing was done? t-shirt screen printing is a fascinating process that involves a lot more work then what some people would think. T-shirt screen printing is a manufacturing process that involves a lot of creativity, accuracy and using proper t-shirt screen printing techniques. We will go over the t-shirt screen printing process so that you can see exactly how it is done.
Before you can do any type of t-shirt screen printing you must first have a design in mind. The design can be anything from simple text all the way to an elaborate drawing, and even a combination of both. With t-shirt screen printing your designs can be anything and everything, and your imagination is your only limitation.
Now after you have your image created, you make what are called screens. These screens are prepared with the image on it, and are then set to be placed on a screen printing machine. This is a very important process of t screen shirt printing as it needs to be done correctly in order to have the image come out correctly.
Now after the screens are made and ready to use for t-shirt screen printing, you must then set up the t-shirt screen printing machines. You must set up each machine by inserting the proper color into the press heads. When setting up the colors, the lighter colors are done first, ending with the darkest colors. White would always be the first color with black always being the last color.
Now with t-shirt screen printing, different printing presses have different printing capabilities. When you hear that a machine is a four head press, it means that the machine can print four colors at once. Each individual head can carry a different color. This is important as different machines have different capabilities. So if you have seven colors in your design you would need to use a machine that head seven heads or more.
The actual t-shirt screen printing part is very easy as the machine does all of the work. Now the printing process is not made to be done by one person. It is best to at least have one person insert the shirts onto the machine to be printed, while having another worker pull them off. This way the shirts can be inspected and checked for errors or printing problems.
The last part of t-shirt screen printing is very simple. Now after the shirts are actually printed they need to be inserted into a dryer. Now these special machines can get over two times hotter then a oven. This is necessary as you need to quickly heat the shirt and dry the ink into the fabric of the shirt.
T-shirt screen printing is not only amazing but it is fun and in high demand. t-shirt screen printing is a process that makes creations for individuals, businesses, schools and non profit organizations. Without the t-shirt screen printing process, we would not have the colorful designs we see every day.
T-Shirt Printing Related Articles
- Promote Your T-Shirt Business with Mugs
- All About Custom Screen Printing T-Shirts
- Free Screen Printing on Your T-Shirt
- Printing Your Logo on a T-Shirt is Simple!
- Types and Uses for T-Shirt Printing Software
- All About Creating T-Shirt Printing Designs
- All About Custom T-Shirt Printing
- All There Is To Know About the T-Shirt Printing Business
- All You Need to Know to Print Your Own Shirt
- DifferTypes Of T-Shirt Printing Machines
- Guide to Digital Photo Printing on a T-Shirt
- Information about T-Shirt Design Printing
- Inkjet Tee Shirt Printing For Personal Use
- Looking At Funny T-Shirt Printings
- Printing Your Own Design on a T-Shirt
- Shirt Printing Companies in Lubbock
- T-Shirt Printing Canada
- T-Shirt Printing Companies in Orlando
- The Benefits Of Inkjet T-Shirt Printing Machines
- The T-Shirt Screen Printing Process Revealed
- The Value Of Shirt Printing
- Types of Golf Shirt Printing Software
- Using Internet Services For T-Shirt Printing
- Wholesale T-Shirt Printing