Everyone knows you can go to the store and buy clothes whenever you want, but more and more people are finding it just as easy to make their own digital photo printing on t-shirts. It's not completely all simplicity, but it is rather easy to do if you know what you are doing.
Digital photo printing on T-Shirts is a process you can do with most inkjet printers using an iron-on transfer. Printer companies including Lexmark, Epson, Canon and Hewlett Packard can print to the special coated paper you need that allows you to put whatever design or photo you choose on a variety of fabrics, not just cotton.
You can find all the necessary tools to do your own digital photo printing on a t-shirt at many local stores such as Wal-Mart or Target, etc. You will need to have transfer paper. While there are many kinds of these, expensive and cheap, the kind you buy is completely up to you. Whatever you think will work best.
When choosing your shirt, you want to be sure it is clean and wrinkle free so that the photo comes out clean and smooth with no lines or dirty smudges. Cotton and poly/cotton blend are the best materials to use for this, but you can use whatever fabric you choose.
After you have everything ready, you need to get the image you want to put on the shirt ready. If you want to adjust or alter your picture before putting it on the t-shirt, do so now and get it ready to print out.
The main key you want to remember about this part is you must mirror the image before printing it or it will be reversed on the t-shirt! If you do not know how to do this, look in the booklet about your program.
When you are ready to finish your digital photo printing on your T shirt and have your image printed out you want to apply the image face down on the shirt of your choice. You can press it using your iron with no steam or moisture.
Be sure to use a solid surface to transfer your digital photo printing on your t-shirt. Based on what kind of transfer paper you are using, you can check to see how long to hold the iron on.
Digital photo printing on a t-shirt leaves a smooth print surface on your shirt. You cannot feel the image on the inside of your shirt and the ink does not bleed through.
The advantages of doing your own digital photo printing on a t-shirt are being able to choose whatever photos or pictures you want, no worrying about if they are 'acceptable', etc. and most of all, it doesn't cost you a penny!
Some disadvantages of doing your own digital photo printing would be that the colors are more than likely going to fade over time and you cannot change the color content. Most people would agree this would be worth that in the long run.
How many of our expensive clothes' shirt graphics last that long anyway? No shirt lasts forever completely intact as it was when you bought it unless it's in a glass case somewhere. That would be the only chance of it never fading.
Take care of your custom t-shirts like you do your store bought ones. Enjoy knowing you made them and have fun making many more!
T-Shirt Printing Related Articles
- Promote Your T-Shirt Business with Mugs
- All About Custom Screen Printing T-Shirts
- Free Screen Printing on Your T-Shirt
- Printing Your Logo on a T-Shirt is Simple!
- Types and Uses for T-Shirt Printing Software
- All About Creating T-Shirt Printing Designs
- All About Custom T-Shirt Printing
- All There Is To Know About the T-Shirt Printing Business
- All You Need to Know to Print Your Own Shirt
- DifferTypes Of T-Shirt Printing Machines
- Guide to Digital Photo Printing on a T-Shirt
- Information about T-Shirt Design Printing
- Inkjet Tee Shirt Printing For Personal Use
- Looking At Funny T-Shirt Printings
- Printing Your Own Design on a T-Shirt
- Shirt Printing Companies in Lubbock
- T-Shirt Printing Canada
- T-Shirt Printing Companies in Orlando
- The Benefits Of Inkjet T-Shirt Printing Machines
- The T-Shirt Screen Printing Process Revealed
- The Value Of Shirt Printing
- Types of Golf Shirt Printing Software
- Using Internet Services For T-Shirt Printing
- Wholesale T-Shirt Printing